On September 16th, John and I got up before the sun and began our drive back to Nashville at 4:00 in the morning. We pulled into the parking lot at the Titan's stadium just before 8:00 so we had perfect timing. John and I set up the trailer and then realized the printer was being stubborn again. We tried and tried to get the printer to cooperate, but it just wouldn't work. Our resolution tot he problem was to write down everyone's e-mail addresses as they came in to have their picture taken and then we would e-mail the photos to them later.
We had about 125 people come through the trailer and then just after the game started and everyone was finished passing through, the printer began to randomly spit out pictures. It didn't spit them out in the correct order and it printed out about 30 or so pictures just because it felt like it. Bizarre! The game was beginning though, so John and I packed up the trailer and brought it back to Broadmoor.
After a good weekend of work, John and I headed over to Elliston Place and had a big lunch at Logan's Steakhouse. I then checked into my hotel room at our favorite Hampton Inn. Later that night I met some of my Nashville friends at the Cheesecake Factory in Green Hills for dinner. It was great to see them again and it makes me really excited to be back in Nashville!
After dinner, I headed back to the hotel, got my things organized and then began e-mailing photos to everyone that passed throught the trailer that day. It didn't take long, which was good because I was tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment