
Matt and Sarah
Me playing in the street in Austin
Eryn, me and Alex
Matt and I had a few days to kill before we had to be in Abilene, Texas so we decided to drop off the trailer and head to Austin on September 9th to visit Matt's sister and a few of my college friends. When we arrived we met up with Matt's sister, Sarah at her house. It was great to see Sarah again as well as some of her friends. After relaxing for a bit, we decided to grab dinner at the Shady Grove. The Shady Grove is famous for their burgers and it was excellent! After dinner, we were going to go listen to some music, but the guy we went to see had cancelled because he was sick. We then decided to go dancing, but the place we wanted to go was closed because it was Sunday night. Since our two first ideas were shot, we headed to 6th Street and went to a bar down there. We listened to live music there and hung out in downtown Austin.
The following day was hot, hot hot! Matt, Sarah and I decided to brave the heat and went shopping all afternoon in Austin. Later that night we met up with my college friends, Eryn and Alex. We went to the Hula Hut by the water for dinner. The food was great! After dinner, Eryn and Alex invited us back to their place to hang out. I was so excited to see their place and get to spend time with them. After leaving their place, we went to the movie theater to see "Superbad". This wasn't just any ol' movie theater though. At this theater you could order food and drinks. This was definitely the first time I had ever seen that.
Matt and I had to head back to Abilene on September 11th so that I could fly to Nashville to work in Tennessee for the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment