On September 12th, I flew from Abilene to Nashville and Jamie flew into Abilene from Kansas City. I got into Nashville in the afternoon, John picked me up from the airport and we headed to the office. It was strange to be in the office after being gone for about four months, but exciting! I said hello to everyone and then John and I headed out to Broadmoor (the warehouse for CMT) to get trailer two ready for our upcoming events. I also got to see our brand new truck! It's beautiful and so spacious.
After finishing up at Broadmoor, I checked in at our favorite hotel...the Hampton at Elliston Place. My friend from St. Henry, Megan Henry, met me there. Megan was visiting Nashville for the whole weekend so we got to hang out for two days. Megs and I had dinner at Jacksons...mmmm! After dinner we headed downtown to Tootsie's, The Second Fiddle and then none other then the Stage! We love the Stage! It was a fun night.
The next day, Megs and I did a little apartment hunting and staked out where we might want to live come November. Later that night we went back downtown and to The Stage once again!
It was a lot of fun in Nashville with Megan and I am so excited to move back!
No comments:
Post a Comment