Time off from work begins! Nine days off before our arrival in Idaho means a lot of fun in Denver and Salt Lake City! Jamie's friend, Becky, met up with us at our hotel on August 1st. We decided to go to downtown Denver for dinner. We ate a Jax, a cute little restaurant downtown and then decided to find somewhere fun to go downtown afterward. There weren't many people out in Denver so we asked a random guy in a suit which bar would be best to go to. He mentioned Croc's because they had karaoke that night, which typically brings in a decent crowd.
When we first got there, we listened to others singing, but then gradually gained enough courage to sing ourselves. Matt went first and sang an Elvis song. Later on Jamie and I did a duet to Summer Nights, which was fun, but we somehow switched parts throughout the song. I began as the guy part and ended as the girls part...hmmmm. I am pretty dang sure that we were good entertainers though...we were getting into Summer Nights, but hey, how can you not?
Randomly this bar had several Ohio State signs in the bar, so of course I had to take pictures under one of the signs, doing the O-H-I-O! Go Bucks!
No comments:
Post a Comment