Look at the smallest Doerfel playing the fiddle
Driv learning how to play Bass from one of the Doerfel kids
CMT marketing clan with most of the Doerfel family
Marissa and me at Paradise Park
IBMA was a two-day event of bluegrass music galore! The CMT Pickin' Porch hosted concerts all day long for two days straight. The stage saw many excellent performers, but my favorite was a family group. Their last name was Doerfel and they had ten kids! The entire family was extremely talented and very comical.
IBMA was a success! At the conclusion of the event, we loaded-out as much of the Pickin' Porch as we could and then John and I grabbed dinner at Boscos before hauling trailer 2, which had been placed outside of the Sommet Center for billboard marketing purposed, back to Broadmoor (the warehouse where the trailers are stored). After all of our hard work that day, I decided to go out. I called the front desk of our hotel to get a cab over to Demonbreun Street to meet my friends, Marissa and Casandra at Longshots. When I got down to the lobby in the hotel I discovered that I would not be riding in a cab to the bar, but in a limo! This was my first time to ever ride in a limo and my driver, Dwight was very nice.
I hadn't seen Marissa in a long time so it was great to see her! After watching the football game at the bar we headed downtown to Paradise Park, another bar in Nashville. I didn't stay out too late though, because I had to be up nice and early the next morning to work for the Titan's game.
On October 9th John asked me to go to the filming of a Crossroads episode with him, Kelli and Amanda. The two artists headlining the event were LeAnn Rimes and Joss Stone. They both have amazing voices and the show was great!
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment