Skip peeking through a log during load-in...clearly this log was very heavy
John and me at the Predator's game
After load-in for the International Bluegrass Music Association event, Jamie and Matt took off for their event in Virginia Beach. I stayed at the Convention Center to help with the finishing details at the CMT Pickin' Porch, which would be the main attraction for CMT at IBMA.
Later that night, John offered me a ticket to the Predator's game. I of course decided to go. It was really fun to watch a hockey game. I could definitely get into hockey when I move back to Nashville. The Preds played Colorado and won easily!
Later that night, John offered me a ticket to the Predator's game. I of course decided to go. It was really fun to watch a hockey game. I could definitely get into hockey when I move back to Nashville. The Preds played Colorado and won easily!
No comments:
Post a Comment