Friday, May 4, 2007

First Week of Work

On Sunday, April 29th I flew into Nashville where Matt and Jamie (my traveling buddies) picked me up at the airport. Matt has been living in Nashville for the last year or so and Jamie flew in from Chicago.

Monday began our first day of work and we learned more of what our job will entail. Essentially, the entire week has consisted of learning the ropes and getting to know one another as well as those in the remainder of the company. Tuesday most of the marketing department went to "Climb Nashville" together to have fun after work. We learned how to rock climb and had fun with that.

Today we got to see the trailer we will be pulling across the country and see a little bit more of what our summer will be like. Thus far, everything is still very new and exciting and I am looking forward to begin traveling! Our first event will be in Waxahachie, TX for Country Thunder. We leave Nashville on May 21st and return on the 28th. We will then be in Nashville for two very exciting events...Dukesfest and CMA Music Festival. After our two events are complete in Nashville, we will hit the road for the rest of the summer!

I am still not sure if we will be in Ohio for any events, but I will be sure to let you know if and when we are! This weekend is our first weekend in Nashville to have fun in the city and with Cinco de Mayo on Saturday I am sure we will have fun. That's all for now!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Hey Jackie
Looks like you hit the road today.
Hope your first trip out is terrific and safe ! Enjoy!
Jean

Darzanne said...

we miss you already!
darcey :)