



We've been super busy this past week preparing for our departure. The trailer is in the shop for last minute repairs right now and we are picking it up before we take off on Monday. For our first big event one of our supervisors is coming along! That means there will be four of us in the pick up truck. Speaking of the truck, we found out this week that we will be getting a brand new truck when we return to Nashville in a week. It's going to be a Ford F-350 with four doors, which means more space! We are all pretty excited about that.
The Hampton Inn that we are staying in now has really begun to feel like home and we know the staff by name so it will be odd when we leave and are moving hotels on a week to week basis. I am also not looking forward to packing all my stuff up again. I feel like we have inherited a lot of stuff since we've been here and I hope I still have room for it all.
This is probably our last weekend that we are going to have off for the next six months, as we will be working most of our events over long weekends. Jamie and I spent this Saturday shopping and carousing the boutiques in Nashville. We had lunch at Mafiaoza's. It is a great little Italian restaurant in Nashville. AND Eddie George was eating there as well! I was disappointed in myself because I almost wore an Ohio State hat and T-shirt today too, but for some reason changed right before I walked out the door. Dang...I bet he would have appreciated that...ha ha!
I attached a few more pictures. The ones of the concert are from the Grammy Block Party that my friend Brittany invited me to. Little Big Town was the closing band and they were amazing! What awesome voices and excellent harmonies! All four of them are truly very talented. The other pics are the trailer as it looks all set up...well for the most part anway. I still can't believe that this is my job for the next six months :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment