1. The whole crew: we both randomly stopped at the same Cracker Barrel for lunch
2. Mark and I at Lodge Bar
3. Angie and I at Lodge Bar
4. Dana and I at Lodge Bar
5. Pam and I at Lodge Bar
Our next destination on our tour was the Bridgeport Benedum Festival in Bridgeport, WV. Jamie suggested that we stop in Columbus on our way to West Virginia because it is approximately the half-way point to Bridgeport. I, of course, was game for this plan. It actually turned out to be the perfect night to travel through C-bus because it was July 3, which is the night of Red, White and Boom! So of course I called up my big bro, Mark and all of my Columbus friends to let them know that we would be hanging out in Columbus for the night. We ended up pulling into Columbus around 9:00 at night and grabbed a cab downtown with Mark. LodgeBar was the choice destination because of all the Mercer County folks that would be there. It was so much fun for me to be able to see so many of my Ohio friends again and to introduce them to Matt and Jamie. Marky Mark also let us stay at his place for the night, so it worked out well for us. The next morning we had lunch at Champps with Mark and Angie and then headed on our way to West Virginia.
No comments:
Post a Comment